Duncan, SC 29334 US
Why you will love this job:
- Do you want to join a growing company in beautiful Upstate SC? If so, we're working with a great custom machine shop in their search for a CNC Machinist.
- This will be a 1st shift opportunity! Hours are M-F (6:30am-3pm)
- Hiring immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Set up/operate manual and CNC mills (2 & 3 axis)
- Edit CNC programs at the machine (G codes)
- Perform quality checks using handheld gauges, calipers and micrometers
- Work with management to resolve quality issues
- Ability to maintain production schedule and meet deadlines
- PTO and paid Holidays
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- A.S. and/or certification in Machine Tool Technology is highly preferred
- 2+ years of machining experience
- Knowledge of program editing
- Ability to do quality checks
- Experience reading blueprints
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you ve applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you re checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we re considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.