Construction Project Manager
Greenville, SC 29601 US
Salary: $60,000 to $75,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an up and coming Construction Project Manager looking to further your career with a company here in beautiful Greenville?
- If so, a well-established property management company in strong growth mode is looking to add a Project Manager to their team!
- Great opportunity for a junior level Project Manager or a new Construction Science grad!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Oversee/lead construction activities for primarily residential and some light commercial projects
- Most projects will focus on existing building renovations/refurbishments but will also involve new construction projects
- Schedule, assign and review work assignments
- Manage project budgets including maintaining accurate records for materials purchased/used.
- Maintain relationships with vendors/subcontractors as well as timely communication to management on project details
- Ensure company safety standards/protocols are followed.
- This position will report to the President/G.M.
- Company offers a competitive benefits package!
- Health Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of Construction Project Management experience OR a B.S. in Construction Science
- Residential Builders License or the ability to obtain one within 4 months of hire date
- Strong knowledge of construction operations and project estimating
- Knowedge of local, state and federal building regulations/codes
- Strong knowledge of construction safety standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.