Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Independent dental practice near beautiful downtown Greenville with wonderful office culture.
- 4 day work week, great for work, life, family balance!
What your day will look like:
- Gather patient information and health background
- Take x-rays when necessary
- Prepare work area for procedures
- Clean and polish patients teeth & gums
- Education patients on oral hygiene habits
- Update patient records
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate degree or Bachelor degree in dental hygiene from accredited program
- Current state license and x-ray certification
- Excellent understanding of dental hygiene procedures
- Teamwork mentality
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.