Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a Mechatronics student looking for an internship with a great company?
- If so, a well known electronics manufacturer is looking to add a Mechatronics student to their internship program.
- We would love to hear from you if you're a current student pursuing your Associates Degree in Mechatronics with local school in our area.
- Gain hands on experience in your field before you even graduate!
What your future day will look like:
- Work closely with highly experienced Industrial Maintenance Technicians and Engineers in a manufacturing environment
- Diagnose, trouble shoot and repair capital equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Learn more and become familiar with highly sophisticated robotics and other automated centers
- Work with PLC's and HMI's
- Weekly pay and direct deposit while on Godshall's payroll!
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Mechatronics A.S. program with a local technical school
- Strong technical aptitude with a proven academic track record
- Ability to work 15-25 hours/week
- Come highly recommended by your instructors
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.