Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $22 to $24/hour
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a small business atmosphere?
- Are you organized and detail-oriented?
- Is providing a high level of customer service one of your professional core values?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Process incoming payrolls timely and accurately
- Enter and maintain confidential company and employee data in payroll software
- Provide a high level of customer care to include communicating payroll deadlines, light software support and questions related to payroll and timekeeping
- Assist with special projects
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- High school diploma (required)
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!