Liberty, SC 296578965 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a manufacturing leader looking to take your career to the next step? If so, a well-known manufacturer in the Die Cast Industry is looking to add a Quality Engineer to their team!
- Hiring immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Develop quality control plans, FMEAs, inspection instructions and visual guides
- Coordinate new project APQP
- Develop PPAP information for projects
- Develop and maintain SPC
- Internal and external audits
- Maintain QMS to IATF 16949 standards
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Train quality technicians on quality criteria
- Assist with quality control during production runs, identifying defects
- Review non-conforming material and assist with the corrective actions
- Work with customers on product issues
- Company offers a competitive benefits plan!
- Health Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred but not required
- 3+ years in quality assurance
- Knowledge of IATF standards
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.