Registered Client Service Associate
Greenville, SC 29615 US
Why you will love this job:
- This financial boutique investment firm offers a family-like atmosphere with stellar employer paid benefits that are top of the line!
- Use your Series 7 and 66 OR 65 license in a salaried support role without the sales pressure of production. (licenses required)
What your future day will look like:
- Support the financial advisor with day to day details of a client's portfolio including preparing for client meetings, preparing performance reports, opening new accounts, monitoring accounts, and developing solutions to client issues
- Build genuine relationships with clients by responding to client inquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Commicate at a high level both in person and thorugh email to convey the firm's message and investment disicpline
- Operate autonomously and comfortable working in a small office setting, which often requires teh indicudual to adapt to new responsibilities as the firm grows and evolves
- Utilize Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook), Morningstar, Vertafore AM360, Schawb Adisor Center
- Monitor and follow tasks from start to finish to ensure completion of the transactions
- Maintain information in the company CRM database, including entering new contacts, creating groups or running reports and creating workflow efficiencies
- Comply with all broker-dealer rules and regulations
- Maintain all required licensing and meet continuing education requirements.
- Company paid medical benefits, vision, dental, STD and LTD
- Extra monetary incentives for exercising and staying heathy!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Hold an active FINRA Series 7 & 66 license OR Series 65
- Client-focused, highly dependable and anallystical
- 4+ years of support in the financial industry in a support capacity
- Strong MS Office skills
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Investment reporting software
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to pass background and credit check
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.