Showroom Sales Specialist
Greenville, SC 29605 US
Salary: $40K plus bonus
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you have a passion for home design?
- Would you love to enjoy your holidays and start a new career role in January 2024?
- Would you love an 8am-4pm Monday- Friday schedule with no nights and weekends?
- Do you have a proven track record in sales and customer service?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist customers in the show room with plumbing fixture selections, issue quotes and coordinate the sales process
- Monthly commission and annual bonus
- Full benefits with medical and PTO
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background check
- 2+ years of sales and/or design experience
- Professional presentation and great customer service skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.