1st and 2nd Shift - Network and Systems Support
Asheville, NC 28803 US
Why you will love this job:
- Responsible for working in a team environment in support of the company s mission critical suite of colocation and managed services.
- Support Engineering Services with projects and day-to-day functions.
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist with installation of colocation equipment and cabling
- Physical server monitoring, management, and support
- Network support of the company s installed customer base
- Provide timely customer interaction and support via call, e-mail, and portal request
- Perform routine facility and equipment readings throughout data center
- Assist customers with onsite installation and service requests
- Maintain proficiency and support of the company s products including but not limited to public cloud, virtual OS, backup, vaulting, and DR platform
- Proficiency and support of server operating systems and anti-virus management
- Coordinate with operations teams for facility, network, and infrastructure projects, deployments, and maintenance
- Participate in weekly feedback and communication with team members and NOC Management
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- Outstanding package including health/dental, 401K with match, profit sharing bonuses, work for a team of high integrity professionals!
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Related Work Experience
- System Administration or Data Center experience
- EM7, ConnectWise, or other ITSM applications
- Troubleshooting process and procedures
- Network administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills
- Industry recognized Network / Cisco Certifications (N+, CCNA, CCNP)
- IaaS, backup, and/or disaster recovery administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills
The following criteria apply to all positions:
- Employees must complete individual quarterly objectives as assigned
- Employees must demonstrate commitment to all corporate core values: Customers First, Integrity, Initiative, Problem-Solving
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael Bays has been an IT Recruiter with Godshall for 10 years. Originally from Pennsylvania, Michael fell in love with the south while obtaining his BS in Management and MS in Human Resource Development at Clemson University. He then went on to recruit for a software company and was a Director or HR for a computer hardware firm. When he’s not at work, you can find this 2 time cancer survivor cheering on his alma mater and being the best father to his two boys, Lance and Jake.