2nd Shift Industrial Maintenance Technician
Greenwood, SC 29648 US
Why you will love this job:
- A well-established company is looking to add an Industrial Maintenance Technician to their growing team!
- This will be a 2nd shift role with a 4-10's schedule! (Mon-Thurs (4:30pm-3am)
- Hiring immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Perform troubleshooting & repairs on industrial automation equipment (relays, sensors, PLC's-Allen Bradley , robotics etc.)
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment as required
- Will work with electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Identify issues in equipment and make necessary repairs
- Travel to other local company facilities as needed
- Company offers a great benefits package!
- Health Insurance (including dental/vision)
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associates Degree in Mechatronics or other technically related field is preferred
- 5+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience in a production environment
- Strong mechanical/electro-mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with PLC (Allen Bradley) troubleshooting
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 7 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.