32 hour Teller
Travelers Rest, SC 29690 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to work for one of the best community banks in the upstate?
- Are you looking for the ability to move your retail/cash handling skills into a professional career path with growth?
- Do you enjoy working with a team that feels like family?
- Are you looking for immediate career opportunities in either the Greer, Taylors or Greenville area?
- Wouud you enjoy having Tuesday and Wednesdays off?
- If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist customers with financial transactions and provide the superior customer service in which the ban is known for!
- Work Monday, Thursday and Friday from 7:45am to 6pm at $17.50hr and Saturday morning from 8:45-1:15pm at $24.75hr
- Weekly pay via direct deposit while working for Godshall!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, sick time, PTO, 10 bank holidays and 2 personal days when hired perm in 2 months
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background and personal credit check
- 2 years of retail or cash handling experience
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.