3rd Shift Production Technician
Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an experienced manufacturing professional looking to join a growing company with a global presence?
- If so, a well-known manufacturer in the Packaging Industry is looking for a Production Technician on their 3rd Shift.
- Hours will be Sunday-Thursday (10pm-6:30pm)
- This will be a direct hire opportunity!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Participate in production activities for 3rd shift
- Execute prototyping orders ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Maintain proper documentation
- Report maintenance issues and help support PM schedules
- Adhere to all safety/company procedures
- Participate in continuous improvement projects/activities
- Company offers a great benefits package!
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in mechanical/thermal processing of plastics is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of automated processes in manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.