Greenville, SC 29609 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to join a team with stellar principles and values?
- Do you thrive in a professional environment that is growing?
- Do you need comprehensive benefits?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Approve Real Estate wires
- Deposit all checks via check scanner
- Create and maintain chart of accounts
- Balance client ledgers
- Balance settlement accounts
- Research check and wire inquiriesRecord daily financial transactions
- Create reports and financial statements
- Review online banking to see if checks have a cleared status before stop payment placed
- Produce reports for closing fees
- Process and record checks and fee transfers
- Track and disperse deposits
- Transfer funds from operations bank account to E-file/real estate trust account as necessary for recordings or shortages
- Track negative and positive balances report and reconcile
- Ensure Real Estate Trust Account is reconciled monthly
- Partner with Controller/Accountant and cross train in responsibilities
- Paid Holidays
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks proficiency
- Strong math skills and detail orientation
- Clean personal credit
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.