Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a creative and innovative environment?
- Do you like to surround yourself with positive coworkers?
- Would you like to work in a beautiful office near downtown without the hassles of downtown parking?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Set-up and maintain client and vendor accounts in QuickBooks.
- Enter transactions into QuickBooks with accurate expenses codes and client designations.
- Conduct quality expense reconciliations to ensure accurate billing.
- Prepare credit card statements for reconciliation; monitor missing receipts.
- Generate invoices to include consulting revenue and reimbursable expense revenue.
- Manage weekly deposits and check runs, including ACH transactions and web payments.
- Organize and process vendor invoices, respond in a timely manner to vendor inquiries.
- Track accounts payable and ensure timely execution of vendor payments.
- Monitor accounts receivable/invoice status; communicate and follow-up as necessary.
- Research and resolve outstanding account balances (payables and receivables).
- Maintain updated W-9 forms for all vendors and Talent Partners; process year-end 1099 MISC forms and Summary form.
- Complete credit applications as requested by vendors.
- Complete and maintain client online accounting/invoice portals.
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly, and year-end financial reports.
- Assist with credit card and bank reconciliations as needed.
- Provide administrative support related to accounting/finance functions.
- Analyze budgets and expenses
- Assist in the execution of office special projects and tasks.
- Maintain accurate time-tracking records including time tracking for project billable work
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K with employer match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years professional office experience
- Bachelor s in Accounting, Administration, Finance or similar field preferred
- Accounts payable and receivable experience; preferred
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel; working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Strong attention to detail; ability to key information accurately
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, energetic team player
- Professional poise
- Clean personal credit
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.