Greenville, SC 29615 US
Salary: $18 - $20/hour
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking for a well-established company in strong growth mode?
- Grow your career in a fun and family-oriented environment!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Perform timely and accurate computer entry of accounts payable and daily customer payments.
- Monitor customer payments for promptness.
- Gather needed credit information outside the company to establish credit limits for customers.
- Assure timely posting of daily receipts, credit memos, and manual invoices.
- Monitor past due invoices and contact customers regarding collections, referring to a collection agency as approved by management.
- Enter credit limits for new customers, monitor customer accounts receivable balances, and minimize bad debt expense.
- Prepare and keep financial and business transaction data up to date, applying accepted procedures, and prepares necessary reports to ensure accuracy.
- Verify and post details of business transactions to appropriate ledgers and journals.
- Prepare summary of outstanding balances, cost information, or other reports as requested by the supervisor.
- Perform credit hold reports, noting open orders on hold, over the credit limit, and past due customers.
- Send monthly statements after closing.
- Perform intercompany billing.
- Send invoices to customers, either electronically or via mail
- Generate weekly checks and match vouchers.
- Review daily edit listings to ensure the accuracy and completeness of EDI billing transactions.
- Assist with audit requirements.
- Support the Quality Policy, Quality System and follow established procedures. Propose changes to existing procedures through a supervisor, understanding that changes cannot be implemented prior to formal approval in the Quality Systems.
- Follow safety rules to protect yourself, co-workers, equipment, and facilities. Report unsafe practices and conditions.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Weekly pay through Godshall
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college work preferred
- At least 1 year of related experience required
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.