Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to join a fun, unique and diverse team?
- Would you like to work with a company that has been voted one of the top workplaces in SC?
- Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility? This role is hybrid!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Processes accounting information including accounts receivable, accounts payable, Form 1099 or other general ledger accounts in an accurate and timely manner as directed.
- Performs analysis of specific general ledger activity including account and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepares intercompany journal entries between subsidiaries.
- Performs various administrative/clerical accounting functions including but not limited to data entry, journal entry drafting, account analyses, typing, filing, photocopying.
- Provide ad hoc financial reports, tables, exhibits as requested.
- Prepare detailed internal financial reports.
- Provide assistance to Accounting Manager on key accounting tasks/deliverables.
- Investigate and report to the Manager or CFO any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Generous PTO package
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2 or 4 year accounting degree required.
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience required.
- Expert user of the Microsoft suite of products, including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong data analytic and manipulation skills are needed
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Knowledge of industry standard accounting principles, best practices, and procedures.
- Proven experience with process documentation of accounting procedures and internal
- controls in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Knowledge of financial consolidations, eliminations, and segment reporting.
- Ability to read and interpret accounting rules and guidance as well as perform research
- and conduct investigations as necessary.
- Excellent written and speaking skills including preparation and presentation of verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines is a must.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Demonstration of the highest level of integrity and trust.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.