Accounts Payable Specialist
Piedmont, SC 29673 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a generous PTO package?
- Do you aspire career growth and would benefit from paid learning and certification opportunities?
- Would you like 100% company paid health insurance and many other benefits?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Ensure proper coding of all invoices
- Analyze purchase and change orders
- Reconcile expense reports and credit card statements
- Enter and update Certificates of Insurance
- Oversee lien wavers
- Review subcontractor pay application information
- Keep accurate logs of multi-state sales tax
- Benefits Offered:
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Construction accounting experience
- Proficiency in Sage/Timberline software
- MS Office proficiency
- Clean personal credit
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.