spartanburg, SC 29307 US
Why you will love this job:
- Would you like to work with one of the Upstate's premiere companies!
- Are you looking to join a stable company with over 60 years in business!
If this describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Research purchase orders for errors
- Upload invoices to customer accounts
- Work with Word and Excel
- Process Expense Reports
- File documents as needed
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Medical and Dental benefits available
- Ability to earn holiday pay and PTO
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and mainframe
- Self motivated to work in fast paced environment.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.