Afternoon Late Stay Teacher
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you love to work with children?
- Would you enjoy having your summers off?
- Is 15 hours a week the ideal work schedule to have a great work life balance?
- Would you enjoy working 2:45-5:30 Monday-Friday during the school year?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist with after school program in a top Christian school by assisting children with homework and structured arts and craft activities!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit by Godshall.
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Passion working with children
- Clean background check
- Education experience a plus!
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.