Anderson Sales Coordinator
Anderson, SC 29621 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to join a collaborative team who prioritizes a high level of customer service?
- Would you like to use your creative flair in a professional setting?
- Are you open to working occasional Saturdays?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Work with a team of residential construction professionals who take pride in helping homeowners plan, design, and build custom homes
- Assist salespeople in farming and cultivating leads
- Meet and greet customers via in-person visits, phone calls, etc
- Help customer with interior design selections
- Help maintain finish samples and model appearance
- Assist in streamlining sales process in general
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Work 3 Saturdays a month with an off day during the week
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!