Greenville, SC 29602 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you an Architectural Designer looking to join a well-known high end custom home builder? If so, come join a company in strong growth mode but yet is a fun/family oriented environment!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work directly with company clients to determine requirements and design custom residential projects
- Produce drawings in both 2D & 3D utilizing AutoCAD and Revit
- Work closely with other company associates including project managers and interior designers to develop project drawings
- Routinely visit project sites to ensure work is being done according to specs resulting in total customer satisfaction
- Company paid employee health insurance
- Annual bonus on top of a highly competitive salary
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture (or related field) is highly preferred
- 3+ years of design experience in custom residential home construction
- Strong experience with AutoCAD & Revit/Enscape design software
- Strong computer skills with industry related software
- Outstanding organizational/communication skills (written/verbal) including a passion for customer service
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chad Hardin has been with Godshall for 11 years. He and his team focus on engineering/manufacturing recruiting for companies located primarily here in the Upstate. With over 12 years of recruiting experience, Chad began his recruiting career in the construction industry recruiting skilled trades professionals for commercial/industrial projects throughout the Southeast. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration and sits on several educational advisory boards with technical schools in our area. He is a proud father of two boys (Hamilton & Miles) and husband to his wife, Lindsay, who is a teacher with Greenville County Schools. His hobbies include boating, fishing, and traveling to the beach.