Greenville, SC 29601 US
Salary: $60,000- $75,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work reasonable tax hours?
- Would you like an audit position with no overnight travel
- Would you like to work in a steady office with limited turnover and advancement potential?
- Would you like Friday afternoons off during the summer months?
What your future day will look like:
- Assess client financial operations
- Complete audit paperwork
- Appraise adequacy of internal controls
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Paid Holidays
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 1-3 years of audit experience
- Clean personal credit
- CPA Certification preferred but not required
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.