Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to work with one of the best credit unions in the upstate?
- Are you tired of working late nights and holidays?
- Do you want to use your cash handling experience in a professional environment that has potential for career growth?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Assist members with financial transactions and provide the superior customer service!
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposit, loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and issuing cashier s checks.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations on a daily basis.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit while working for Godshall!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, sick time, PTO, 10 bank holidays and more once you go on direct!
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background and personal credit check
- 2 years of retail or cash handling experience
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.