Benefits Account Manager
Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you love to run errands on your lunch break? This company is located in beautiful downtown Greenville with restaurants and shopping nearby.
- Free parking onsite
- Work Monday-Friday 8:30a-5p
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Tracking of accounts, monthly reports, additions and terminations, Cobra
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve work flow
- Generate reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization
- Communicate with clients frequently to keep accounts in good standing
- 401K with Match
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Prior professional experience in sales or customer service
- Managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Prior track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Wendy Blye has 14 years of experience working in human resources and recruiting in the healthcare industry. She joined Godshall Recruiting in 2015 and currently specializes in finding top talent with a focus on healthcare and insurance. She holds an undergraduate business degree from the University of South Carolina-Upstate and recently showed off her multitasking skills by completing her MBA through Clemson University while working a full-time job and being a mom of two. She stays connected with the community by sitting on several collegiate advisory boards throughout the Upstate and is an active member of SCMGMA and SHRA. When Wendy is not traveling for her kids’ soccer games, she enjoys shopping and cooking new recipes!