Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $45,000 -$50,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you enjoy a hybrid schedule with permanent half-day Fridays?
- Do you desire a role with clear pathways for career progression and growth?
- Would you like to apply your knowledge of benefits, billing, claims and EOB's in a client facing role?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Responsible for fielding employee benefit questions, issues and complaints and following through to resolution
- Processes all customer requests and provides timely feedback
- Will work hand in hand with the account management team providing exceptional customer service
- PTO and holidays
- Paid time for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of two years experience in Human Resources and employee benefits
- Knowledge of EOB's and claims processing, a plus
- Proficient with Excel
- Comprehensive customer service skills
- Critical thinker and ability to work independently
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!