Benefits Technology Associate
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a tech savvy employee benefits expert who enjoys the technology side of benefit enrollments and data manipulation?
- Are you comfortable with mapping on the back end of HRIS and payroll systems?
- Are you a problem solver who wants to work with a fantastic company with stellar corporate culture and definite career path growth?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work with insurance carriers and clients, as well as HRIS and payroll vendors in resolving questions, implementations and roll outs.
- Perform data manipulation and reporting on enrollment and employee demographic data.
- Support the implementation, renewal, and ongoing service of employee benefit enrollment websites.
- Research and resolve client issues. Then share findings with account management team members and client.
- Flexible work environment with hybrid schedule
- Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Tuition assistance
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred but not required.
- 3-4 years HRIS system experience with employee benefits is a must!
- Detailed Excel Guru with data manipulation experience.
- PlanSource and/or Employee Navigator is strongly desired.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!