Bilingual Collections Account Manager
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Salary: $17.50-18hr/hour base plus monthly bonus up to $1150/month
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you enjoy the ability to earn up to $1150 a month in bonus?
- Are you looking for a consistent 9-6 Monday-Friday schedule?
- Do you like the idea of training on site for 12 weeks and enjoy a hybrid work schedule allowing you to work from home on Monday and Fridays?
- Would you like to take ownership of your dedicated accounts?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Manage a dedicated group of accounts by calling on customers that are over 30 days past due.
- Document all outbound calls and process payments.
- Perform high volume outbound calls and respond to emails.
- Build relationship with customers.
- Full benefits including health insurance, PTO, STD and LTD, 401k and profit sharing
- Rich incentive package for additional income based on performance!
- Healthy lunch reimbursement program
Type: Direct hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to pass background check
- 2+ years of call center, lending or collections experience in a bank or credit union
- Committed to making outbound calls with a friendly and professional manner to build relationships
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.