Bilingual Office Assistant
Greer, SC 29651 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you looking to grow with a well established company.
- Do you want to be able to use your Korean language knowledge in the workplace?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Provide excellent customer service to potential and existing clients
- Answer phones, greet clients
- Prepare correspondence to clients
- File and organize paperwork
- Weekly pay while on Godshall s payroll!
Type: Temp to hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role in a professional environment, experience in insurance preferred
- MUST be able to speak fluent Korean
- Effective communication skills via phone, email and in-person
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Willingness to jump in and help with anything
- Strong ability and willingness to learn new things
- Upbeat, positive, can-do personality
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.