Greenville, SC 29609 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to make a difference in a non-profit?
- Do you enjoy variety in your day?
- Do you welcome process improvements?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Schedule appointments, answer calls, and forward messages
- Process participant payments, prepare and process invoices.
- Maintain documentation (including activity reports, invoices, receipts, etc.) in accordance with agency standards including data entry into accounting system and / or other required databases, physical and electronic filing.
- Enter and track data
- Maintain and observe all HIPAA regulations that apply.
- Handle other administrative duties as needed.
- Health, Dental
- Paid Time Off
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate degree and/or equivalent experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, verbal, and written skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft products, internet, and email usage.
- Possess Bookkeeping skills, preferred experience with Quickbooks.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Operations
Ginny Beach has been a member of the Godshall team since 1994. She currently oversees all recruiting and staffing operations for Godshall. Prior to working at Godshall, Ginny worked as a recruiter in the Philadelphia area. She has a master's degree from the University of Maryland and a bachelor's degree from the College of Charleston. Like a lot of her colleagues, she is also a Certified Staffing Professional through the American Staffing Associate. She currently serves on the Advisory Board of the Salvation Army, the Board of Directors of the Better Business Bureau of the Upstate, and the Business Advocacy Committee of the Chamber of Commerce. She has also served on the Board of Connections, Women Leaders of the Upstate, and has been involved with United Way's Success By 6 campaign. Ginny continues to have a passion for understanding the needs of the companies we serve and matching candidates with a great career. In her spare time, she enjoys running, cycling, and spending time with her husband and two children.