Business and Operations Manager
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you enjoy working for a local, family-oriented company?
- Do you like wearing many hats within a company?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Maintain relationship with service providers
- Manage phone account by reviewing cell phone plans and monitoring device updates
- Serve as point of contact for vendor relations
- Facilitate new employee orientation
- Create employee surveys
- Create performance review process
- Assist with project contract execution
- Assist with administrative office duties as needed
- Health Insurance
- 401K + match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s degree in business management preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shows initiative and tackles problems head on
- Demonstrates the highest integrity
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.