Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want a career opportunity to make a difference in patient health with a phenomenal specialty practice?
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Perform clinical, technical, administrative and clerical duties as directed by the physician
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Obtain and record patients' chief complaints, current medications, vital signs, pain screening and allergies
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms. Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, cleaning/sterilizing instruments as needed
- Full Benefits Package
Type: Temp to Hire/Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Current certification as CMA/RMA
- Epic experience preferred
- One year experience preferred
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.