Spartanburg, SC 29303 US
Why you will love this job:
Great independent office in Spartanburg is growing! Will work for extremely fast paced physicians and along side a terrific team.
What your future day will look like:
- Room patients, take vitals.
- Assist physicians and mid-level providers in providing stellar patient care.
- Document heavily in EMR and assist with necessary notes for surgical and procedure pre-authorization.
- Assist in surgical pre and post surgery appointments.
- Prior Authorizations
- Godshall offers benefits to eligible employees
- While temp to hire will receive weekly pay.
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- CMA or RMA certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a medical assistant.
- Orthopedics/neurosurgery experience preferred.
- Excellent team player mentality to help one of the busiest teams of clinical professionals.
- Stellar patient skills.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you ve applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you re checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we re considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Wendy Blye has 14 years of experience working in human resources and recruiting in the healthcare industry. She joined Godshall Recruiting in 2015 and currently specializes in finding top talent with a focus on healthcare and insurance. She holds an undergraduate business degree from the University of South Carolina-Upstate and recently showed off her multitasking skills by completing her MBA through Clemson University while working a full-time job and being a mom of two. She stays connected with the community by sitting on several collegiate advisory boards throughout the Upstate and is an active member of SCMGMA and SHRA. When Wendy is not traveling for her kids’ soccer games, she enjoys shopping and cooking new recipes!