Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you a take charge LPN or RN with ability to work directly with providers providing staff management and clinical patient care?
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Consult with practitioners and other health care team members to coordinate the provision of care and patient education in conjunction with other services / care plan activities.
- Supports practitioners in the delivery of medical care, productivity and patient flow management.
- Evaluates the assigned nursing staff and completes job performance reviews as required.
- Works with the Practice Manager to maintain appropriate clinical staffing coverage.
- Orders supplies and other resources as required for execution of nursing tasks
Type: Temp-Hire or Direct
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- LPN or RN with valid SC license
- Strong leadership abilities in addition to practical knowledge of nursing.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.