Client Manager - Small Group Benefits
Spartanburg, SC 29302 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you passionate about providing comprehensive customer service to your clients?
- Are you a detailed oriented benefits specialist?
- Do you desire to work for a company that will treat you like family?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Directly manage client relationships
- Provide day-to-day client service including claim resolution, billing and eligibility issues
- Work within a team to build creative client benefit packages and participate in carrier negotiations
- Understand and regularly review compensation received from client and ensures compensation is on track
- PTO and holidays
- Paid time for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years of experience in HR or benefits
- Working knowledge of insurance products/lines and various funding mechanisms
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate joined Godshall in 2023 with 10 years of experience in Non-Profit, HR and Community Relations. With a passion for building strong client relationships, Kate enjoys helping teams find their ideal talents. Outside of work, she finds joy in quality time with her husband, Billy, and infant son, Ryan, and you can often find her exploring estate sales in search of unique fine china pieces. She is a journalism graduate from Auburn University, in the fall you can find her cheering on the Auburn Tigers, too – War Eagle!