Client Service Associate
Greenville, SC 29650 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to work with a firm that places emphasis on personal growth and development?
- Do you want to work with an awesome culture with company outings?
- Are you looking for career advancement potential?
- Would you like a rich benefit plan including health insurance premiums covered for you and any children?
- Would you like to have a fitness center onsite?
What your future day will look like:
- Receive calls and update member information
- Place outbound calls to collect on past due payments and update policies
- Respond to email and phone inquiries
- Process updated client information
- 401k with company match
- Flex spending account
- Paid holidays.
- Company fitness center onsite
Type: Temp to hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong MS Office
- Prior experience making inbound/outbound calls
- Limited job changes
- Strong attention to detail
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.