Client Service Manager
Greenville, SC 29602 US
Why you will love this job:
- Leader in the insurance industry is seeking a Client Service Manger to join their growing team in beautiful Charleston, SC!
- Opportunity to work hybird.
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Secure existing business and drive the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Take a leadership role in the renewal process to ensure the best possible solutions are delivered to clients in a high quality and timely manner.
- Nurture relationships with your buyer in the client organization as well as with the day-to-day client representatives.
- Guide your team members in addressing a client s risk management needs through consultative conversations.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K w/employee stock purchase plan
- Educational reimbursement
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience. High School degree w/ 8+ years client service/claims management experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.