Clinical Research Assistant
Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you want to make a difference in patient lives conducting clinical research and studies?
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Facilitates and coordinates clinical trial activities including patient recruitment and education and coordination of events to complete the study according to established protocols.
- Assists in all activities for research study processes and procedures as directed by the Clinical Research Coordinator
- Reviews and comprehend each assigned protocol including study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, confidentiality and privacy protections.
- Maintains detailed records for each study. Completes documentation on each study visit that is used to track all study related activities so that time, effort and materials can be accounted for on a monthly basis.
- Uniform stipend
Type: Temp - Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Clinical experience or knowledge of clinical terminology, COA certification preferred
- Minimum of one year experience directly related to clinical research.
- Willingness to obtain Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) certification, if not currently certified.
- Ability to travel between local offices participating in research studies.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.