Commercial Lines Accounts Assistant
Greenville, SC 29615 US
Why you will love this job:
- Independent insurance agent is looking for an experienced insurance agent to join their team.
- Sales producers encouraged to apply
- Opportunity to learn the commercial lines side of insurance and grow with the company
What your future day will look like:
- Service existing customers
- Assist customers with plan changes, routine coverage questions
- Problem solving
- Assist commercial lines executive with any other duties
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 50% Employer paid medical
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Profit sharing
- Employee Recognition Program
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Active SC P&C License with prior experience in personal lines or commercial lines
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Work 100% in the office
- Strong attention to detail
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Wendy Blye has 14 years of experience working in human resources and recruiting in the healthcare industry. She joined Godshall Recruiting in 2015 and currently specializes in finding top talent with a focus on healthcare and insurance. She holds an undergraduate business degree from the University of South Carolina-Upstate and recently showed off her multitasking skills by completing her MBA through Clemson University while working a full-time job and being a mom of two. She stays connected with the community by sitting on several collegiate advisory boards throughout the Upstate and is an active member of SCMGMA and SHRA. When Wendy is not traveling for her kids’ soccer games, she enjoys shopping and cooking new recipes!