Commercial Lines Hospitality Account Manager
Greenville, SC 29607 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Be a part of an office culture where you are a valuable asset to making a positive impact on clients.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Hiring Immediately!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your day will look like:
- Build & maintain client and carrier relationships.
- Work smaller existing accounts/client coverage needs while developing relationships.
- Coordinate and ensure both new and renewal accounts are handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Monitor & manage renewal process for assigned clients, including coordination of meetings.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, sick time, holidays, & more!
- 401K w/match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 3-5 years agency commercial lines account management
- Active CISR and/or CIC or CPCU designation
- Proficient with Excel
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Groom began her career with Godshall in 1998 and has recently returned after taking time off to be with her children and has been with us for over 3 years. Kelly is a graduate of Clemson University with a degree in Management/Marketing. She is a wife and mother to two girls, actively involved with Cancer Survivor Park Alliance, and an avid tennis player.