Construction Project Superintendent
Greer, SC 29650 US
Why you will love this job:
- Work for a reputable company that has been around for over 45 years!
- 90% of projects are repeat clients
- Great opportunities for growth
- Work on large industrial projects regionally, design & build internally
What your future day will look like:
- Responsible for daily construction site activities and supplies
- Coordinate communication with corporate staff and onsite crews
- Daily quality control inspections and inspection documentation
- Coordinate other site inspections
- Interpret plans to understand project specifications
- Manage drawings, making sure they are current
- Order project material and coordinate deliveries
- Manage daily site safety
- Healthcare Benefits
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Ability to travel regionally to jobsites
- 5+ years industrial construction
- Trade experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with customers, vendors and employees
- Ability to read and understand construction plans
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.