Anderson, SC 29621 US
Why you will love this job:
- Family-owned construction company
- 40+ year old company, great stability
- Field position, be on site regularly
- Hiring Immediately!
What your future day will look like:
- Lead and manage site development operations with a 2-3 person crew
- Promote safety culture, hosting daily safety meetings
- Assist with labor and equipment operations
- Ensure quality grading
- Review construction plans and determine schedule & specifications
- Time management for crew
- Material reporting
- Work Truck
- Per Diem for Travel
- Group health plan, 401K with match, paid vacation and holiday pay
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 4+ years in the construction industry, grading experience preferred
- Ability to travel to site 4-5 nights per week
- Heavy equipment operations experience
- Ability to read construction drawings/blueprints
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Environmental oversight experience a plus
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.