Contract Electrical & Instrumentation Designer
Greer, SC 29652 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like the flexibility to create your own hours and even make it 4x10 hour days?
- Would you like to get away from a firm environment with cyclical project patterns and find a stable position with low stress level?
- Do you like to work semi-autonomously?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Power, lighting, and instrumentation design (up to 480V AC, MCCs, power panels, transformers)
- PLC panel design (Allen-Bradley ControlLogix)
- Relay and local control panel design
- Panel schedule documentation
- Loop drawing and schematic diagram design
- Single line drawings
- Field support during equipment startup process
- Weekly payroll
- Medical Package Available
- PTO accrued every 6 months
Type: Long-Term Contract
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 10+ years in an electrical designer role
- AutoCAD & Autodesk Vault experience is a plus
- Field startup experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She joined Godshall in 2021 and is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.