Contract Quality Engineer
Easley, SC 29642 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Are you out of work and looking for an opportunity to gain some great experience?
- Would you like to work for a market leader in the metal machining industry?
- Are you looking for a family-like cultural environment within a global company?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work to resolve customer quality complaints
- Guide the meetings with customers to understand the quality issues
- Prepare and complete change requests, working with PPAP team
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Work to reduce scrap rate
- Implement ISO9001 quality system standards
- Weekly payroll!
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years in a quality engineering role
- Experience in a machining environment a plus
- Ability to read part drawings and understand GD&T
- Ability to use tools to measure quality standards accurately
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Louisa graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Chemical Engineering and she started her career in energy optimization at Georgia Pacific. She then made the switch over to HR when she moved to the upstate area. She is now combining both passions as a member of our technical recruiting team. Louisa is a wife and mother to an adorable little boy, an active member of her book club and loves to travel all over the world.