Taylors, SC 29687 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a family friendly business casual atmosphere?
- Would you enjoy the opportunity to be groomed for the CFO position in 1-2 years?
- Would you love to have 6 weeks of PTO annually?
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Manage a 6 member accounting team across all accounting functions: AR, AP, PR, GL, treasury management, Financial Audits, Inventory, tax compliance.
- Review and implement internal controls and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP financial reporting
- Review and implementation of automated processes to improve efficiency for scalability.
- Establish and analyze annual budgets for each practice
- Perform and review Month End Closings including reconciliations, accounting estimates, and overall management of financial data.
- Manage annual audit, tax compliance, financial reporting compliance, and multi state tax and compliance matters.
- Manage financial institution covenant compliance and reporting requirements
- Choose from 3 different health plans
- 6 weeks of PTO
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 15 years of relevant experience as a Controller with proven leadership experience
- Bachelor degree required and CPA strongly preferred
- Proven experience in Audit on either side of the table
- Ability to pass background and credit check
- Stable job history
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Cathy is a Greenville native who graduated from Clemson with a BS in Business Management. After working for 3 years for Babies R Us in both human resources and inventory control management roles, she joined Godshall in 1999 as a Recruiter and Staffing Specialist. Her primary recruiting focus is in banking, accounting, human resources, legal and administrative placements. She is involved in St. Francis Forum, NALS, Covenant United Methodist Church and Northwood Little League. This breast cancer survivor lives life the fullest by cheering on her two boys in baseball, watching her alma mater play every Saturday during the fall, and splurging on an occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.