Greenville, SC 29601 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Would you like to work with a company that will allow you to expand on your accounting skills?
- Would you enjoy working with different industries? This role allows you to work with several companies.
- Do you enjoy running errands on lunch? This position is off Laurens Road and offers several dining and shopping options!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Financial reporting including monthly departmental financial reporting and review
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Maintenance of all accounting records, general accounting, cost accounting, transactional accounting (payables and receivables, general ledger)
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Coordination with external accountants, in addition to supporting budget/projection preparations
- Formulation and establishment of accounting policies, procedures and systems to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Researching issues, analyzing problems, determining approaches, compiling data and preparing reports
- Interfacing with and coordinating activities between client and OnPoint staff
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and productivity to ensure that we meet our goal of superior customer support
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Health Reimbursement Account with a monthly employer reimbursement of up to $250.
401k retirement plan in which you will be able to participate after one year of service. The
average annual employer match is 4%.
Eight paid holidays with 1 floating holiday per year.
Two weeks of paid vacation per year.
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to deal with constantly changing requirements and priorities
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients
- Proven financial acumen
- Knowledge of QuickBooks & Karbon software desirable
- Experience in public accounting a plus
- Bachelor s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 years of accounting experience
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.