Corporate Culture Consultant
Greenville, SC 29601 US
Why you will love this job:
- If you are a smart thinker with impeccable communication and organization skills you will want to join this creative consulting group where corporate culture is unmatched!
- Cool office located near downtown Greenville
- Ideal role for someone who loves details, thrives in creative process, loves a challenge, enjoys client interaction and has the organizational and leadership skills involved in project management and employee development.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
What your future day will look like:
- Guide clients through decision making process to align with the overall development process.
- Responsibilities including handling day-to-day activity involved in client communication, as well as creating and managing timelines and budgets.
- Manage the project to include timeline, milestones, deliverables and budget in the project management software platform.
- Lead client meetings and act as liaison with client and creative design team.
- Communicate and update clients on the status of the project.
- Understand and assist in change management best practices
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus opportunities
- Strong employee medical plan
- 401K with company match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in project management, preferably as a consultant.
- Experience with Mavenlink or Zoho for project tracking. Report writing in this would be a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!