Customer Account Specialist
Greenville, SC 29605 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Working in a role with a flexible job description and where every day will be different.
- Self-motivated individual thriving within the chaos of a customer focused business with deadlines and busy times followed by slower periods.
- Opportunity to work with customers in a creative print design industry.
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Work one on one with customers to assess needs and offer solutions.
- Interact with warehouse, screen printers, and graphic designers on producing product.
- Monitor deadlines and maintain budget standards.
- Assist with inventory and invoicing questions.
- Social media managing for organic placement and company branding and awareness.
- Generous Holiday Schedule
Type: Temp to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- Understanding of social media preferred.
- Minimum of one year in printing/custom orders experience a must!
- Flexibility and self motivation to grow the role and the business.
- Graphic Design would be a plus.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corie Burleson started her career in the recruiting industry after graduating with a degree in criminal justice from Kennesaw State University in 2011.
Her interests outside of work include exercise, dancing, and spending time outdoors with her husband. She also has a passion for animals and loves to cook.