Customer Service Coordinator
Greenville, SC 29615 US
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you enjoy a family run environment that values work/life balance?
- Would you like a position with a stable company with over a 20-year successful history?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
If this describes you, then we need to talk.
What your future day will look like:
- Support the sales team by preparing proposals and responding to customer inquiries.
- Communication via phone and in person with customers and prospective customers
- Visit clients on a regular basis to address service issues in person and to conduct quality checks on service and experience.
- Effectively document and report on quality check
- Health Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid time off
Temp to hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Commitment to consistently arriving at 8am each day and staying until 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- Utilization of proper phone etiquette and professionalism
- Superb customer service skills
- Attention to detail and proven history of strong documentation.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Have an upbeat and encouraging demeanor and knack for building relationships.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.