Customer Service Professional
Duncan, SC 293340338 US
Why you will love this job:
- Great start time for those who don t like mornings
- 17 Days of PTO the first year
What your future day will look like:
- Respond to inbound calls and emails
- Assist customers with placing orders and returns
- Process quotes and catalog requests
- Resolve outstanding customer issues
- Work with vendors to obtain quotes and product information
- Work with carriers to obtain tracking information, file freight claims, and schedule pickups
- Manage other customer service duties when needed.
- Hours 10:30-7 5 days, Monday thru Friday
- Paid Holiday
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of customer service experience from a manufacturer or distributor
- MS Office proficiency
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work until 7pm.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine Culler joined the Godshall recruiting team back in 2000. Graduating from Clemson University with a degree in marketing, she started her career as a District Manager for ADP before moving into pharmaceutical sales. She is heavily involved in the community serving as a member on the Women of St. Francis Foundation, South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, and actively involved at her church First Presbyterian. Catherine is a wife and mother to three children, a zealous runner, and a cycle instructor at the Caine Halter YMCA.