Greenville, SC 29609 US
Salary: $55,000 $70,000
What is your perfect fit?
- Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment who work towards a common goal of problem solving and innovative approaches to ensure corporate and personal growth?
- Would you want to work near downtown Greenville in a collaborative community with green spaces, walking trails, creative local businesses and restaurants?
- Every day is casual attire and you can bring your pet to work!
If that describes you, we need to talk!
What your future day will look like:
- Goal: Lead and contribute to data driven decision making initiatives. Conceptualize business problems mathematically and devise formal approaches to solve them.
- Data: Gather, clean, and synthesize data. Perform analysis to identify optimal solutions. Create, maintain, and retrain machine learning models which drive core business operations and/or provide insight into actionable interactions amongst data points. Improve machine learning with emphasis on scalability and automation.
- Strategy: Contribute to internal discussions on behavioral consumer theory, emerging technologies, and machine learning methodologies. Plan and direct project.
- Visualization: Display data visually using Excel, Python, and/or other data visualization tools. Present to team members and managers across all departments, including Executive leadership
- Bonus opportunity of 15-25%
- Full health benefits
- Competitive PTO and Holidays
- Profit sharing
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor s Degree required. Master s Degree preferred but not required
- Double major in Mathematics and Computer Science, Data Science or Statistician preferred!
- Knowledge of research methodology and statistical techniques including experimental design, statistical inference, and machine learning
- Experience working with SQL databases is a plus
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate/advanced-level skills with analysis language such as Python or R in support of advanced analytics
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katherine Ericson came to Godshall with over 10 years of experience in marketing for healthcare and commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC. In addition to being a graduate of Wake Forest University, she recently earned her CSP(Certified Staffing Professional) She’s been recruiting for over 18 years now at Godshall and focuses her efforts in Marketing and IT. She is involved in the PMI Palmetto Chapter and the Greenville Tech Marketing Advisory Board. Outside of work, Katherine is heavily involved in Read Up Greenville, an annual celebration of young adults/middle grade books and authors. She believes reading is one of the most important ways to expand the minds of teens!